At dr. Kilda's clinic skin doctors provide the following services:
- consult, diagnose and treat various skin diseases;
- performs digital dermatoscopy of moles;
- removes various skin derivatives: warts, moles, mollusks, papillomas, hemangiomas;
- Warts, papillomas and other derivatives are removed by electrosurgery, liquid nitrogen, medication and other methods
- laser treatments for nail fungus.
- surgically removes the nail plate;
- removes xanthelasma, pigmented granulomas, fibroma, atheromas;
- performs wound dressing, suture removal;
- performs curative scrubbing of facial skin or back;
- the clinician also removes unwanted hair, dilated blood vessels with the help of modern lasers; performs acne scar removal.
Giedrė Lijana Gajauskienė