Urologists at dr. Kilda's clinic consult and provide the following services:
- Advice, diagnosis, and treatment of urinary and genital disorders (erectile dysfunction, prostatitis, bladder disease, urinary incontinence, kidney stones, etc.)
- consult, diagnoses and treats women's urogenital diseases, urinary incontinence, irritable bladder syndrome;
- counsult on sexual dysfunction (potency, erection and ejaculation disorders);
- consult and treats sexually transmitted diseases (gonorrhea, chlamydia and others);
- Benign and malignant tumors of the kidneys, prostate, bladder, and urinary tract;
- Performs uroflowmetry;
- Perform ultrasound with internal and external sensors;
- Perform the following urological operations: circumcision, frenotomy, hydrocele surgery;
- Perform kidney, bladder, prostate echoscopy.
Routine laboratory tests carried out on the same day.
It is recommended to come to a urologist with a full bladder.
Doctor of Medicine, urologist